Saturday, August 31, 2013

Senior Conference



We have Zone Conference every 90 days in Singapore.  West Malaysia came on Monday, have their meeting with the Elders, Sisters, and Senior Missionaries on Tuesday.  Then all the seniors come and have their meetings on Wednesday.  East Malaysia meetings with their Elders, Sisters and Senior Missionaries are on Thursday.  Then the next conference they switch.  This was the last Zone Conference for two of our senior couples and Sister Huff.  They chose where we ate out on Wednesday Night.  What atmosphere.  The shops were wonderful. The food was fantastic. I bought shawls for myself and my four daughters there.  I am excited to explore the whole street next visit.  You can just barely see my head in the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment